16 Jun Configure Your POS Software
Posted in Guides
- Install the appropriate driver for the printer…i.e…Thermal and or Impact Drivers.
- Test Printer outside of windows to ensure that the printer is installed correctly
- Open the Aldelo Software and go to Back Office, Station Settings, Printer, Receipt
- Set the Correct Windows printer and select Type: “Epson TMT88” small font
- Set Kitchen printer to the correct Windows printer and type: Epson “TMU220 Large Font”
- The Receipt Printer based on use of Thermal and Kitchen based on use of Impact
- Cash drawers attached to printer will work only if the cashier drawer has been set up in the software (By default the cash drawer is set in the software)
- Remove /Cr from between Tracks – Change Basic Reader Settings, Track Settings Tab
- Slow down the Transmission Speed – Change Basic Reader Settings, Keyboard Settings Tab, KB Polling Intervals
- Control Code (Home Control Code) C012
Cash Register Express
- Install the correct driver depending on the printer the customer is using.
- In the printer driver on the Printers Commands Tab set as follows:
- Turn off all drawer kicks and set the “Cut the Paper” to NO FEED
- In The Software under Friendly Printer Setup select the RECEIPT from the left and POS-X Printer from the window drivers
- Set to Epson thermal printer
- Set Cut at this station
- Set the Drawer to the correct connection ..i.e… Printer Driven or Com port connection.
- Change the Display Mode to UTC/S. Set the Display to General in the software and assign correct COM Port. As soon as you enter the register side of the software the display message should show time and date.
- Scanner is plug and play test in Wordpad to test transmission.
- Remove Cr from between Tracks